Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Video From Training!

Posted by PicasaNadia put together some photos from training and made a video. This was a crazy time! We used these 3 months of our lives to learn approximately 30 Bible stories straight from scripture in Spanish to share as we spend the next 17 months of our lives here in Peru. This was an incredible opportunity to set aside so much time hiding the word of our Lord in our hearts (even though it is a language I don't fully understand yet! Keep me in your prayers!) We also spent this time learning spanish by living with 4 girls, native to Peru, and having all of our classes in spanish as well. It really was not an option not to learn, or at least improve. We spent much time in classes about the first church, as well as, learning skills to live out in the jungle. These were a hard 3 months, but I believe God blessed them all! I have become much more thankful for the people in my life and the blessing I have! God has shown me the importance of the prayers of my brothers and sisters on such a grander scale! Life is crazy in the jungle. But as hard as it was, God was with us through it all, and used it to bless each of our lives differently.

Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and recieve with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your soul! James 1:21

No comments: