Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pucallpa Times!!

So now we are here in Pucallpa! Actually been here for a while now. It is an interesting place. We are blessed with a great house and neighborhood! We have been taking spanish classes and learning more stories from the Word! We try to go out and meet people, though it is not the easiest place to do that. Most girls our age work full time. Our friend Flora is in one of the pictures below. She works from 10-10 everyday so it is very hard to spend time with her. However, God blessed us with meeting her and her mother! They are incredible people! Please keep this city in your prayers. This is our house, a ¨themepark¨we like to go to just for fun, our friend Flora, an idea of the city and transportation, along with a picture from just a fun crazy night we girls needed! There is not much to do in Pucallpa...but I see it as a great time to rest in the Word of the Lord! I have so much time to spend with Him!!






In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Eccles. 7:14

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog even if it did need a little cosmetic surgery!! HA!HA! Just kidding. I love you and am praying for you and Katie as you prepare for your journey to the Culina people. I pray God annoints you both with His Holy Spirit and that you are a reflection of His love and glory.

Stay safe and well!
Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey Lindsey,
I enjoyed reading you blog.You girls must be getting really excited about heading out on Thursday. I just wanted you to know that I will be praying for you several times a day as you begin your ministry with the Culina peolpe. I can't wait to read and or hear about how God is working in you and through you as you continue to serve. Your mom and I have decided to continue to fast on Wednesdays while you girls are gone. You take care and be safe. Look forward to talking to you in August.

Much Prayers!