Monday, October 8, 2007

Getting Ready

So I am about to head to Virginia! I have 2 months of training and then home for Christmas. January 3rd is the day. I will head to Peru and off to do the Lord's work! Until then I am just praying for the Lord to continue to prepare me. I have so much I feel like needs to be done to be equipped for such a mission, but how could we ever be truly ready? We can't! That is why I praise the Lord for who He is in my life, and that I am simply a vessel waiting to be used. I can't wait to see what God is going to teach me over the next two months and how He is going to prepare me. Please pray for my spanish lessons. Also, that it will be an easy transition leaving all that I know. My support system will be in Georgia, but I praise God I am so blessed to know so many are praying for me! Thank you for all that you do and have done throughout my life. Anyone who is praying for me is as much a part of this mission as I am! So get ready for some crazy times to see just how amazing our God truly is!!!

5 comments:

Bruce Fields said...

Lindsey or Linzi...(Which do you prefer?) The staff and prayer warriors from First Baptist Church will be praying for you as you begin your missionary journey. We'll keep up with you as you blog! Grace and peace to you!
Bruce Fields
Associate Pastor
First Bapist Chruch
Gainesville, GA

Karrie Ann said...

Hi Lindsey,

Sorry we could not make it to your sending off party. Please be careful! No hiking in the middle of night for fun . . . otherwise Amelie and I will personally have to come down there and knock some sense into you. Seriously, take care of your self. We miss your laugh.

Fadroski-Webbs

ToM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dea said...

Rock on. Love you and praying for you. -Dea

Kimberlee Robertson said...

Hello Dear~we're praying for you and you're missed already! We can't wait to hear your updates. Lexie keeps asking me how far Peru is??? She's decided that she wants to move there! :0 Could she be a little missionary in the making?! If she turns out like you then I'll be blessed. We do love you Linzi and we WILL be praying for you! Kim

i love you Linzi. im sometimes praying for you in bed .love you agin!love you linzi from LANIE